Alloy bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmcnab

Reaction score
I Recently bought a single cab d40 rx and can not find an alloy bull bar for it......does anyone no of any bars to suit my model?

Woody's got an RX and he's got a steel bar from Ironman I believe so it might be worth checking out Ironman (if you haven't already) and see if they do an alloy bar. Otherwise TJM and ARB should give you some answers.

Welcome to the forums too.

tjm and arb don't do alloy for the rx single cab...... i'll check out ironman, cheers

I have a factory alloy bar off my 07 d40 dual cab but I'm not to sure if it will fit but it might also

In cairns

I'm not sure of your location but check out these guys ...

Sports Range 4x4 Australia

I'm getting a steel winch bar with stainless loops put on tomorrow ... VERY reasonably priced ($1280 fitted including integrated driving lights plus $130 for wiring which needs to be done because my ST doesn't have factory fog light wiring loom plus frontal plus additional $160 for front bash plates supplied & installed to further enclose around bar / radiator etc.

Total $1580 fitted with the extras ... they seem to be a reputable company - seem to do a lot of work for local dealerships, have a couple of outlets and I think they manufacture the bars locally (all to Aus Standards / Compliance).

Give them a call to see if they have a bar to suit.

Latest posts

Back