am new to this forum am looking at new d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheezelberry

Reaction score
looking at buying a brand new d22 was wondering if any faults or bad stories or havent i got a thing to worry about. Looking at keeping the car for very long time and dont want to regret my decision down the track. Please let me know cheers

Welcome to the forums.

There is bad stories and bad reports about every new car if you go looking for them and Nav's are no different. In the most part like just about every other vehicle sold they could have issues but there is no known issues that should make you regret the decision.

About the only thing you might regret is buying a 4wd in the first place because there is always something you can spend money on to make the thing do whatever job it is you want to to better.

for value for money i cant go past them i have always liked nissans i have never owned a 4wd but someone once told me "4wding is like being a pelican, you always have a bill ahead of you" there is always a upgrade or mod to do

What are you planning to do with your new d22
If your towing a 20 foot van around oz its the wrong car for the job
If your looking for a tough - capable 4wd at a good price then you can't buy better
It l comes down to what you need it for

D22 was my first 4wd and and ny first Nissan. Purchased it pretty much in New condition even though it was 12months old. Have never regret the choice of purchasing it. As mentioned the mods never end. I thought mine was gonna stay stock for a long time. That didn't last long lol.

Im the same as rusty.

I thought i was going to keep mine stock and now its a little bit modded.

Great tourer and overall 4x4. i havent had any troubles with the engine or anything. (touch wood)

What are you planning to do with your new d22
If your towing a 20 foot van around oz its the wrong car for the job
If your looking for a tough - capable 4wd at a good price then you can't buy better
It l comes down to what you need it for

G'day mate,

I agree 100% with sparra!

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

am a little disappointed wanted a silver new navara told by nissan deler one should be on a shipment coming paid 500 dollars to allocate one only to find out that there is no silver ones and its a 3 month wait not excited anymore

Latest posts

Back