AMC head for ZD30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barna

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you guys no that the amc head I put on my zd30 went on real well and I am happy with it so far. There is no sign of any water disappearing and the motor is running real well.I done the job myself yes a big task but well worth it , I saved over $2000 and really enjoyed it. The original head just cracked for no reason at 70000kms and no, the chip was'nt on yet as you may see on my signature. By the way the chip is awsome I will never take it of, I get more power and smoothness from about the same fuel consumtion as with out the chip, And long trips it is actually less.:rock:

Hi Barna, I also have a Navara D22 which i think has cracked the head, I have Just a couple of questions about your cylinder head, 1) how is it going, 2) where did you buy it from, 3) how much, 4) what else did you replace while you were going.

Hi Barna, I also have a Navara D22 which i think has cracked the head, I have Just a couple of questions about your cylinder head, 1) how is it going, 2) where did you buy it from, 3) how much, 4) what else did you replace while you were going.

She is going real good mate. $1350 for the bare head $280 for set up of valves and a set of new head bolts and gasket kit. Talk to Mark at MT Autos in Brendale Brisbane he is great to deal with. Good luck.

Back