Amplifier under seat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glc

Reaction score
Hi,

I previously had an alpine mrv f345 amplifier under my drivers seat which was a 4 x 75w with dimensions of 330 x 228 x 60. This was good until I took the nav for a swim, so now looking to replace it. I am powering a 12 inch sub and some splits.

Can anyone recomend a suitable amp that fits under the drivers seat of the d22? Needs to be a 4 channel and budget probably up to $300 or maybe a bit more.

Thanks in advance.

DSC00096.jpg

Dont bother putting the amp under the seat. It will get !@#$ed up again if you get stuck in water.

Here's how I mounted mine.

Dave, 1 question, Why a 4 Channel amp running only 2 Channel's? Provisions for more speakers?

adamp, u can see the wiring, he is only using 2 channels. not bridged. just out of curiosity anyway.

Kinda strange he has 4 rcas in there though, lol. I have a Sony 4 channel behind my rear seat too, no pics tho, I have 2 6x9's back there in boxes too, just fit and give a decent amount of bass with the rear channels of the amp set on low pass filter. Then I have run new wiring back to the front speakers in the doors to give a bit more punch up front, I have splits in the front and tweeters in the top of the b pillars facing to the rear to give better range for the whole car

Latest posts

Back