angle meter?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
anybody know where to get those meters that show you your incline/ decline angle and side angle?

SCA used to have one, nearly brought one for myself 12 months ago but apparently the only time a D40 leans is when it has one flat tyre so I decided against it.

KraftyPg said:
SCA used to have one, nearly brought one for myself 12 months ago but apparently the only time a D40 leans is when it has one flat tyre so I decided against it.

Maybe the only time YOURS leans over.

thats not a bad idead oldtony, i have an iphone 4s, didnt even think of it

You do need a bluetooth OBD adapter for this to work. Jason found an inexpensive one and provided a link to the supplier of a bluetooth OBD adapter.

I purchased this device myself and had limited success with my HTC Touch HD and my Pioneer F900BT. I haven't tried my Pioneer F910BT because it pretty much looks the same as the 900, I can't be stuffed using my Palm (which may not even work now) but I'm LOVING the Torque application available in the Android store on my Samsung phone.

I cannot see why this same adapter would not work on the iPhone. It's ELM327-compliant, make sure the iPhone software uses that and go for it.

Tony, I'm 45 and pretty sure you're older than me, but I have no idea what you just said.

On topic, I reckon if you start tipping over, the angle is too great!

I just bought one of these from ebay, Inclinometer Clinometer Angle Slope Gauge and tried it out with a protractor, and was relatively accurate................ and cheap.
Just had an issue when it was posted, it was just put in a padded bag and arrived a bit worse for wear, but still worked

Inclinometer Clinometer Angle Slope Gauge offroad UK !! | eBay

Attachments

• sku_34082_1_small.jpg
    sku_34082_1_small.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 49
Back