Another body lift question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnkathy81

Reaction score
I know it's been asked 1000 times and there is multiple posts about doing a "2" body lift, also actually have previously installed a "1" body lift at the moment myself. Just wanting to confirm as I have "2" body blocks I am about to install now that on the more current model 2013 that nothing has changed and no lines etc.. Need extending if anyone has done on later model D40.

Mate I put one in a few months ago on my 2013 st. No issues at all. All lines are long enough. Only things I need to trim was a little plastic thingy on the gear stick panel (plastic panel under gear stick boot, you will know wat I mean when u see it) and trim the engin cover a touch just because it was a little to close to the firewall for my liking

Mate I put one in a few months ago on my 2013 st. No issues at all. All lines are long enough. Only things I need to trim was a little plastic thingy on the gear stick panel (plastic panel under gear stick boot, you will know wat I mean when u see it) and trim the engin cover a touch just because it was a little to close to the firewall for my liking
Thanks mate ended up putting it in today. Know what you mean about gear stick I cut that back also, although will check engine cover.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back