Any guesses what make/model this is?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well.....if i didnt know any better I'd say it was a Holden 2007 Rodeo dualcab ute.

I seriously thought Colorado.........then I saw Jason's second article.

Ian - that is a good call!

Makes sense daz,44 gal of fuel in the back,jerry can.Brick to soften up crap suspension.
Spinafex,yea right. ;)

LOL @ Navarian!

I don't think it's a Nissan. Headlight surrounds aren't right, and Nissans don't have vertical bars in the rear window of the cabin. The D40 has an uplift in the rear doors, which isn't evident in these doors.

I don't think it is a Hilux - the rear doors angle up at the bottom of the windows. It's not a Mishitibus because there are no rotor blades above the cabin.

I'd guess a Rodeo/Colorado.

well it pays to jump out every now and then to check for spinifex catching under the car anyway. those guys would know that. wonder if they had a fire extinguisher with them. don't think so... should have one of those out in the sunny outback...

"The men had been travelling in a 2007 Rodeo dual cab in bush about 85km north of Warburton last Wednesday afternoon when their car caught alight".

I doubt if one would have been enough.

I agree. Most of us carry a single 900g/1Kg dry powder extinguisher, and a barrel full of fuel is going to need a lot more to put out the fire - and dry chemical is crap at flammable liquid fires, foam is better, CO2 if you're absolutely desperate and know what you're doing.

"The men had been travelling in a 2007 Rodeo dual cab in bush about 85km north of Warburton last Wednesday afternoon when their car caught alight".

lol, I read that and thought what are we discussing it for, it is a given.

Latest posts

Back