Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey nav man... yeah i do quite a bit of hunting, mainly sambar in the high country.. also go pig hunting and goat hunting quite a bit.. Also do a bit of long range shooting with my Tactical 338 lapua... Nothing beats the buzz you get shooting targets at 1000+ yards:rock:

Yeah I
Mainly do goat/pig/rabbit.
Do alot of Roo culling as well
I have .22lr, .22mag, .17hmr, .22-.250, .243, .270. .30-06 and a couple 12gs.
And a couple pig stickers. Nothing beats that rush

Yeah I
Mainly do goat/pig/rabbit.
Do alot of Roo culling as well
I have .22lr, .22mag, .17hmr, .22-.250, .243, .270. .30-06 and a couple 12gs.
And a couple pig stickers. Nothing beats that rush

G'day mate,
We spoke today re. my STX 550, i'll give you a bell tomorrow.
Where do you go shooting? Got a couple mates that are into it, wondering where you go round Sydney.
Rich

Hey Rich. Yeah just waiting for you to come past so i can fit that step for you. ust make sure you give me a buzz so i can make sure i dont have you waiting round too long.
I do alot out in Hill End as my best mate has a property out there.
Also Out mudgee, Collah, Rylestone.
Planning a trip up to Bourke/Nymadgee In september too.

hi all
i do abit of hunting too. pig, goat, duck, hears, ect. i try to go out as much as i can.

Pick up my fallow head this weekend from the taxidermists, Shot him last year in February. The first head i,ve had mounted

When I was younger and single I did hunt Milf on the weekends but those days are sadly over , it seems around Kempsey there numbers have grown.

Picked up my fallow dear head yesterday from taxidermist, He scored it for me 235 3/8 points
Not bad considering i went looking for a meat animal. Thats the first head i,ve had mounted, Takes a bit of getting used to seeing this head hanging on the wall

anyone been out for a shot lately?
i got a photo to post up of a new Aussy record for a sambar head shot by my mates friend.
he's first ever sambar and a new record to boot.

Was at pensylvania state forest few weeks ago. Unfortunately not deer season. Picked up a few goats that's each.

Back