Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the actual snake made of???

most important thing is not to damage bore at the muzzle/crown...

i prefer the swivel graphite rods and only let the brush, mop or jag out past the crown oneway..out, i dont pull them back through.

does it come with the standard thread on the end,
or do you have to buy another set of mops, brushes and jags??

Nah the end is impregnated with bronze bristles, i bought it for the 30-30 lever gun, but i take it away with me when i take the 308 or 300 wsm for a quick clean if something got in the barrel

far out its wet and foggy, actually cloudy in Mt Dissa......go a half hour break and let off 12 shots....pretty close to the mark out of the box....did a slight windage adj and pretty much bang on at 50....wanted more time but will practice on some piggies next week....fingers crossed..

all in all.....I love it...ripper weapon..:tazzy::shooter:

Hey guys, I'm currently waiting for my permit to acquire my first rifle, a 30-06.
Keen to get onto the samba round the alpine/high country regions.
Any one keen for a hunting partner let me know, I live in Mt Beauty and have come across a few pretty good spots already, heaps of samba to be seen

far out its wet and foggy, actually cloudy in Mt Dissa......go a half hour break and let off 12 shots....pretty close to the mark out of the box....did a slight windage adj and pretty much bang on at 50....wanted more time but will practice on some piggies next week....fingers crossed..

all in all.....I love it...ripper weapon..:tazzy::shooter:

Good luck on the pigs. Depends how far out of town you go krankin you might come across a chital

Anyone on here have a cz rifle with a kevlar stock? and if so whats it like? Thinking of putting a cz factory kevlar stock on the 375 h+h. Half a kilo lighter but near $500

Spent the night and day here on my pat malone.....not far to the north from Charters Towers....Grrrr no pigs....few roo's around tho.....

Attachments

• P1040127.jpg
    P1040127.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 60
  • P1040135.jpg
    P1040135.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 52
My best mate picked up 5 porkers in mudgee on satday. Lucky bastard. 2 shot 3 dogged

Latest posts

Back