Any hunters among us??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Krankin said:
Ok then....new scenario

now....shoot the dog, and let see how ya go with the pig ...there's some adrenaline for ya....

Well now... Back to a rifle then.

Yep, I own a .22, .22WMR and a 410G shotgun. Dont hunt too much as it's a 3.5 hour drive to visit the old girl on the farm. Got a weimaraner for hunting and looking to get a pointer in a fortnight. Hunt mainly rabbits, foxes and cats.

I also hunt fish using a cunningly hidden hook inside a piece of bait or a piece of plastic that looks like a fish! Hoping to get a boat sometime soon but they are sooo expensive in WA, might have to take a trip to Queensland...

Last edited:
Does anyone trap shoot?

couple of times, been sparrow shooting lately with the 22 and rat shot got 5 from 6 shots the other morning at work, get payed to shoot what a life. Got about 15 on Wednesday as i was finishing for the night they came in to roost so i turned on the halogen work light and kept moving it around the shed and picking them off. The bloody things shit over the workbench and everything else in the shed make a huge mess:rambo:

Forget that last post mate I had a look at your welcome post. Canada A, I,ve shot a few deer but a moose would be good nice big headgear,

Ah mate. Great to hear!! Sure the two of you had a ball!
Jealous!
Great time mate, Been awhile since i,d been to my mates place, so it was good to catch up. The wife and youngest kid have never been there before so was nice to show them around, they got to see a bachelor herd of fallow bucks up pretty close, all but 2 bucks had dropped there antlers. watching 5 emus running through a paddock and showed the others the emu eggs we came across friday while hunting the old man emu was still sitting on them so we left him in peace. the rusa havnt cast there antlers yet so we hunted them and the boy put a good stalk in on a small mob of rusa and managed to score his stag

Great time mate, Been awhile since i,d been to my mates place, so it was good to catch up. The wife and youngest kid have never been there before so was nice to show them around, they got to see a bachelor herd of fallow bucks up pretty close, all but 2 bucks had dropped there antlers. watching 5 emus running through a paddock and showed the others the emu eggs we came across friday while hunting the old man emu was still sitting on them so we left him in peace. the rusa havnt cast there antlers yet so we hunted them and the boy put a good stalk in on a small mob of rusa and managed to score his stag

Sounds like a great time mate. Proud of the young fella! Getting amongst it!
Good on ya Dad! An happy Fathers Day!

Back