Anyone fit aftermarket seats?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewD

Reaction score
I have done a search but can't seem to find anything on aftermarket seat modification for a d22. Has anyone changed their front stock seats to seats from other vehicles? How hard was it to get the base to fit the new seat? Or is it simply easier to put aftermarket seats in (eg recaro etc)?

i put bride Gias II in my D22. easy to do just buy a universal slider and make a custom rail. All up about $200 (plus the seats)

Real expensive if you do it by the book(engineered etc) . Im sure I heard it would cost a couple of grand.

I dont actually mind the d22 front seats, its the first 4b that I can drive all day and still feel good when I get home

I wouldn't mind fitting some forester seats to my d22 but im just not how to go about it

Real expensive if you do it by the book(engineered etc) . Im sure I heard it would cost a couple of grand.

This is not true. The only point that a seat will need to be engineered is if the seat its self is not ADR approved. This is not the case with obviously replacements from other cars and what not like subaru or toyota

as far as the mounts go no engineering needs to take place if the factory mounts are un-changed.

Latest posts

Back