Anyone for finke this year??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the DATES for the Finke Race? We'll be out there around the 25th June, so I don't know whether we'll miss it or not...... hopefully we'll miss it as we plan to head down to Chambers Pillar, etc.....

What's the DATES for the Finke Race? We'll be out there around the 25th June, so I don't know whether we'll miss it or not...... hopefully we'll miss it as we plan to head down to Chambers Pillar, etc.....

Just looked up the dates..... we'll miss it :) Will be interesting on the track condition heading down to Chambers Pillar though....

Don't tell me I'm the only one that lives in Alice???? Ye scrutiny is on Friday, prologue is Saturday, race day 1 is Sunday and race day 2 is on Monday... Gna be sick. A mate is one of the favourites to win the bikes! Ill be at the 40k dune all weekend..

I'm spewing not to be there, my mates own KING Offroad Shocks Australia and have been out there since last Saturday doing a lot of shock rebuilds and tuning. Will be out there next year for sure!!!!
Anyone out there, say g'day to Ben, Brad, Mikey and Zoom from KING, they know their stuff! And the owners of KING are over from the states!

His names David Walsh. He came second last year and the guy that beat him broke his neck a few weeks ago! Not sure what his number is though.

Back