Mileage computer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JOHN CASTLE

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new on here, got a 2020 nissan navara and having a few issues at moment, the mileage on my computer says I have 99 miles left to run but my low fuel light has come on, plus filled my adblue up over 3 months ago and when I go to fill it up again it over flows after 30 seconds.
Can anyone help

Welcome to the forum.

In my experience the low fuel warning light is not as accurate as one might hope. Mine comes on with anywhere between 8 and 15 litres of fuel remaining in the tank (judging by how much I get in almost immediately after the light appears). That means a range of 80km up towards 150km, although I never rely on it because I don't want to be caught running out and letting the diesel pump operate without lubrication (fuel lubricates part of it).

As for the Adblue, I don't have that in my car (it's old, ok?) but if your car isn't showing a warning light about not having Adblue (example: a blockage in the bottom of the Adblue tank), I'd think it was getting and using enough to keep the ECU happy.

Latest posts

Back