Anyone have the Monster Rides coilovers in their Nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navbag

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has the front coilovers of Monster Rides in their Navara?
I currently have PRG's radflos in and am not happy with them.
Just want to know how they go on and offroad?
Do they top out at all?
Would be going the progressive rate coils too.

Thanks

got them and I really like them, car performed well at the muster.
definately recommend them.

I am running aftermarket upper control arms aswell.

Ride is great on and offroad, and I have some wheel travel in the front

yeah i will admit the front end of Jason's D40 was working really well, also Jas didnt mention NO SWAY BAR, those things are no help with getting any sort of articulation.

Awesome thanks guys I have a PRG kit in mine and it doesn't offer 3" of lift as its meant to and tops out so once I get the coin together will be getting a pair of monster rides

Awesome thanks guys I have a PRG kit in mine and it doesn't offer 3" of lift as its meant to and tops out so once I get the coin together will be getting a pair of monster rides
Anyone know where to get ucas engineered in Brisbane/Ipswich area

Anyone know where to get ucas engineered in Brisbane/Ipswich area

When you find out about the engineering arms let me know as the ncop rule changes and it's not as simple as getting it looked at and blue plated anymore :(

Will do. Got pulled over for a rbt the other day and transport were there and they saw my ucas straight away. Didn't fine me or anything just let me know.

I can't recall the exact details, but it has something to do with third party manufacturer status or some such poo.

Anyway, replacing the UCA's is a modification and must be complied on a vehicle by vehicle basis. Because the UCA's are a different spec to the OEM part, there are rules around having them complied as a replacement part.

Would be VERY surprised if someone like Fulcrum would undertake this degree of compliance for such a small vehicle market.

Latest posts

Back