anyone making sliders in vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesegic29

Reaction score
just seeing if anyone knows anyone making sliders in Victoria
i have a body lift so the arb,tjm ones wont sit properly and i want them to be steep angled so will have to be custom made

Ive tried scotty but he seems not to be around anymore...

Try bolsys.com.au not vic but freight wasnt expensive for me to tas and a great product.

Look up "scottybobcat" on this forum he has made a stack for allot of members including myself and they are very well made.
I will try and find a link to his thread.

yeah ive showed interest on that thread, i've read nearly every page but scottybobcat doesn't seam to be around anymore...

yeah he has been a bit quite, not sure why exactly but i did notice on his info he was last on here on the 9th of the this month at 10am.
try him again mate send him another Private Message.

someone must have his phone number? worth the hassle cause he makes some pretty good sliders and barwork.

I just sent him a text but havnt herd back yet. i did mention someone was looking at buying some of his gear.

Just herd back from him and he is still doing the sliders ect so i will PM you his Number Kesegic29

Latest posts

Back