Anyone run efs or ironman??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pane

Reaction score
G'day

Starting to look at a 2 inch lift for my d22, who users the above mentioned? Any feedback on either?

I was told to stay away from the ironman stuff but I run it all round in my 4runner and have done 30,000 on it now and not had a problem.

I carry about 100 kg of weight all the time and double that when I've got my fuel tank for my excavator full, also got a ironman bullbar on the front and may run a winch oneday

It's a 2012 d22 and I must say I'm a bit Dissapointed with the ride quality, it's very harsh when the aux tank is empty. When I test drive one it must have had slightly deflated tyres to soften it up a bit

Cheers

I've got efs, not all that impressed with it, didn't seem much better than standard. I would probably try something else in the future.

I've got EFS - and compared to the worn out shit that it replaced, I think its fine. However, if you're looking for considerable improvement, then there are more expensive gear out there that will do that too.

ive got an ironman set in mine with performance springs 0-250kg, its great, had it in for about a year now and cant complain about it

I have ironman in the nav, No complaints here. Had it in for 12 months and done about 20,000 k,s. Had it in my old hilux as well no problems either

I got efs, went the heavy duty on the rear end.. Helps tow the boat. It's a bit stiff when empty or not under load but it performs well offroad. I'm very happy with it, it also has the best warranty 3 yrs or 100,000km.

i've got efs in the rear, heavy duty leafs. they were a little stiff with the tub, but once i fitted the tray i had made up it softened the ride nicely. cant really complain about them at all.

I run Iron man.. if your all about height, the ironman lift only gives about 40mm not the full 2 inches

Just get either both are pretty good these days, although if you spend a little more you could get adjustable Koni heavy track shocks and set them to whatever you feel is best, within reason of course you bought a work truck with torsion bars and leaf springs so it will never ride like a mercedes benz no matter what you do to it...

G'day

Thanks guys,

What's with grinding the uca's? Is that with all after market gear or just the efs shocks?

I can get both kits supplied and fitted locally in deni with about a $400 price difference, not super stressed about the amount of lift as I've got the 4runner for 4wd driving just after a bit nicer ride

Cheers

ive got EFS got a good lift its a little stiffer than i was hoping for but still better than standard and for the price im happy with it.

u just have to grind a tiny bit of the upper control arm away because of the bigger bore shocks

Latest posts

Back