Anyone seen these??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there the intake off the ebay/tigerz11 snorkels. mine didnt have a pre filter. they take up a tonne of room for no real reason, well the reason is there looped like that so you can corkscrew it over the gaurd and into the hole in the engine bay. cant fit dual battery either

just looked at the pic in the add of the ones with the precleaner and can see what your trying to do however i wouldnt pay that id screw him on price tigerz is selling the whole snorkel with the intake and ram head(complete snorkel kit for about $70 i think

I have one of those since I have put the snorkel on is I don't know what the differentce would be. All I know the filter get dirty a lot quicker.

I asked the question
hijust wondering will this attacth to a 3l d22 with genuine snorkel fitted or is it only for vehicles without a snorkel?

And the response i got
This is the most asked question.... We dont have a car to test i was shocked to find out the stock snorkel still uses the prefilter... Im not sure what the nissan snorkel does inside the guard maybe could cut not sure- justimportpartts

I think it could work, i have no need for another battery, already got one in the tray, i just wanna get rid of the filter, all we gotta do is trim it to fit upto the factory outlet on the snorkel and one silicon joiner. im purely chasing better airflow and less restriction,

I don't know why you would waste your time,the benifit of getting rid of the pre filter with this is going to be bugger all.instead of spending the coin on this still restrictive pipe do the 80 series air box.takes bugger all,me and a mate did it in about an hr while doing his suspension lift.

it wiil fit d22 zd30. thats what iv got. just do what Craig09 said. im looking to change the air box. if you dont what to ill sell you mine if you are interested.

i bought one of these a few weeks back.

i dont have a snorkel sorry muddystr.....was easy to fit and made a huge difference to the way it breaths.....ive always hated the precleaner setup on my nav and as soon as i saw this i bought one straight away

makes awesome induction noise....for those saying bugger all difference....they are wrong.... mine made a decent difference!.. definitely revs smoother and in my situation i definitely felt it go better....no doubt...( as they say in the ebay ad i have shit loads of room for intercooler piping now too)

i have never seen a nissan brand snorkel inside a guard....im guessing possibly a cut and a silicone joiner later and this would be installed?

it will fit the genuine snorkal mate,i pulled one out of a mates car the other night.
Loveit i didnt say it wouldnt make a difference mate,it will.anything that eliminates the pre cleaner will make a difference.what i was saying is it will be bugger all difference compared to doing the 80 series airbox.ive driven mine and a mates with all 3 (stock,this pipe and now the 80 series),if your chaseing better flow which is the only reason for this pipe as it also eliminates dual battery still then your best of doing the 80 series box for the same price if not cheaper,not only will it give much much better flow it also frees up ALOT of room.

Where does the 80 series box draw its air from? Guard or hot air from engine bay?

I can confirm these fit up to nissan oem snorkel we tried mine on a mates today all you have to do is cut the elbo off the end ....it meets striaght up

Latest posts

Back