Anzac Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
I just got home from the dawn service, every year I am amazed and my respect grows for those people who have and are still fighting for this country. I hope everyone gets to a service today and pays there respects and is proud to be a Aussie :cheers!:

Always proud to be one (And Tasmanian too.. :D). Even though I don't always agree with our government about why we are going to war, I have the utmost respect for those that gave their lives to fight for ours when they were called. Can't get to service today, but still makes me stop and sit back and put everything in perspective...

The most important day on the Australian calander. It really makes you think about what a great country we live in and all those that gave their lives for it.
Importantly it in no way celibrates war.
Lest we Forget.

edit: I know I am clutching at straws alphabet but ANZAC should all be in capitals.

Last edited:
There should be more people like you guys out there.. Not many people seem to care anymore. They are lightning fast to jump on a scandal and persecute the ADF, but having served our great country it is nice to know people do still think about the work our guys do and the sacrifices they make.

Lest We Forget....

For the rest of you. Get off your bandwagon and do your part.

Last edited:
Hey Dave, whats good around Newcastle on anzac day? looking forward to a full day of dawn service, early morning beers and 2 up...

Cant help with Newcastle mate as I am in Maitland.

Hit Sparra04 up, he knows Newy better then me.

Latest posts

Back