Arb dealer price list

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can more or less guarantee discounts will apply to the dealer price. Having worked for a supplier similar to ARB their pricing structure will change from dealer to dealer (non-ARB stores) based on sales etc. You'll probably also find that some sealers, depending on their size, will be on a rebate system. And then there is early bird sales programs etc, and the list goes on.

Thanks Pete for the list.

A great talking point.

Last edited:
I have the file saved on my computer - but it is to large to upload to this forum.

Any ideas how to get it uploaded?

I think the information is handy to know if you are in the market for these accessories.
It would give me and idea on the "deal" i was getting.

But you still need to be reasonable, the ARB dealer is in business after all!

Stick it on your website (in your sig) and just link to it as if it's the link in your first post.

Actually bear in mind that price list is probably copyrighted and property of ARB and publishing it may get yourself and/or the forum in trouble. If you want to distribute it fair enough but you probably shouldn't use any business name or a public forum.

Back