ARB Intensity Lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09JLF

Reaction score
I had a look at these recently and a friend of mine has purchased them for his 4wd. Looks pretty decent and they are very powerful. $1700 for a set of two which is pretty steep, but to be expected as they are a fairly new release I think.

Anyone have personal experiences with these lights?

I had a look at these recently and a friend of mine has purchased them for his 4wd. Looks pretty decent and they are very powerful. $1700 for a set of two which is pretty steep, but to be expected as they are a fairly new release I think.

Saw them at the 4x4 Show today, way out of my price range!

They look good but are farken exxy. I would spend my money elsewhere - 2 halogen or HID spotties are probably enough for most users. Add an LED light bar if you want some spread. Would probably have at least $700 spare to spend on something else then. :)

Peter from ARB Newcastle showed me a pair. Way large, I'd be tempted to mount them somewhere other than in front of my radiator which is already taxed when towing up hills on a summer's day.

But damn they throw some light.

i checked them out today at the show
they were 1500 there and i was like wow! look great tho!!

Latest posts

Back