Arb rear bar to suit body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storm83

Reaction score
Ok guys I said I was in the process of chopping up a new arb rear step to suit the body lift in the nav by removing the brackets and replacing new ones down 50mm lower to suit bringing the whole step up back to the stock look haven't fitted it yet but here is the step and the brackets that have been made and welded on big thanks to my mate simon at weeks welding in toowoomba hoping to have it all fitted up this weekend and will post some pics image.jpg

image.jpg sorry guys no matter how many times I try to put up pics it only ever let's me do one at a time

Ok we'll the step went on without to many dramas love how it looks very happy with it still keeping that clean look but also achieving an extra 2 inchs in departure angle once again sorry for only being able to post up one pic at a time. Pls let me know what u think !image.jpg

Last edited:
Admin could you pls help tidy this page up for me all the photos are upside down I can't seem to put more then one pic up at a time I am about to throw the Apple Mac book pro the I pad and I phone six in the bin I have done my best not for it to be like this sorry for any incovenience

Latest posts

Back