ARB Roof Rack Anyone?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 12270

Reaction score
Hi All, I'm just chasing up opinions on ARBs Steel Cab Rack for the D40 Thai. Has anyone got one? Got Pics? Would love to see what they look like on them. Would like to mount an awning and shovel off the sides with lights on the back.

Hope you can help :)

Attachments

• 1506_3.jpg
    1506_3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 429
not sure if it was worth the $$$ but it was exactly what i was looking for and couldn't find anything else at the time
its has been very handy when going away for extended trips being able to carry an extra spare somwhere to tie on the fishing rod tube and maxx trax also good to chuck up a bit of fire wood out of the way
the best part is that the cab rack is the same height as the roof racks on the canopy

you have to drill through the roof and fit brackets to the under the head lining (as far as i can remember) i got the shop to fit it i think it was around the $1200 with the awning

Bugger, I was hoping they were removable. Any other brands out there similar does anyone know? Sorry only new to Navs

Latest posts

Back