Arseholes!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while that could be tru....these morons are just making it easier for the gubmint to lockout forests....you only have to take a drive thru Dissa, (and you dont have to go off the main roads) to see the damage these ****tards do, I've caught em many a times doin donuts on the side of the main tracks totally destroying the place, braking down track closures/gates, making new tracks, digging up old fire tracks.....
and then the pricks who shootup the joint, dropping trees, leaving 100's of empty cases all over the joint, illegal night spotlighting and even shooting up logging machinery??????
Dissa is not the same place it was 20 years ago:tazzy::tazzy::tazzy:

I dont know that area, but get some judges with spines and politicians aswell.

The police are happy to arrest people. Trouble is, they even know that it will be a waste of their time to even bother laying charges as more often then not, the sentence is a slap on the wrist.

Any !@#$ing wonder, criminals aren't scared of the police and law.

I dont know that area, but get some judges with spines and politicians aswell.

The police are happy to arrest people. Trouble is, they even know that it will be a waste of their time to even bother laying charges as more often then not, the sentence is a slap on the wrist.

Any !@#$ing wonder, criminals aren't scared of the police and law.

^sad, and true...

this is the same forest that those terrorist scum that are locked up in Melb (eating our tax dollar) were testing out their bomb making skills.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=herrwrpNcUE&NR=1[/YT]

Here's the next PM behind the wheel of a Semi.

I can just imagine Anthony Albanese doing the same hey.

Think of the Carbon coming out of that trucks engine, "dont worry, a Tax will fix it". Labor's answer to every problem.

Who remember when KRudd brought in the Alcopop tax.

Lucky he did, never been a alcohol fueled assault since.

Thanks KRudd.

Who remember when KRudd brought in the Alcopop tax.

Lucky he did, never been a alcohol fuel assault since.

Thanks KRudd.

dont get me ****ing started on that one:rambo:

just like speed camera's save lives

You use to be a lefty Jimmy, I am assuming you wont be voting Failor next election.

You use to be a lefty Jimmy, I am assuming you wont be voting Failor next election.

I'm a Shooter & Fisher, 4WDriver and bike rider and PROUD old time aussie...so if that means I hate labor and liberal, absolutely despise the greens, wont be voting for them, then call me what you wish.

When I bag the Union's, you dont seem to like it. Haha.

Probably should continue this in Random Chat.

When I bag the Union's, you dont seem to like it. Haha.

yes thats true,

and I will always say there is a place for unions.....yes there are some scumbags in the unions, but there is way more scumbags trying to ****over the the joe average worker, especially in the lower paid factory sector, but this is like you say, offtopic...

I'm curious about this 'locking forests up" thing - name one that has been 'locked-up' and that you can no longer enter!

I'm curious about this 'locking forests up" thing - name one that has been 'locked-up' and that you can no longer enter!

BARGO STATE RECREATION PARK and "little river" in particular. There is ONE and thats just in a 20min radius from my door!!

how many more would you like!!

If you read the original news story in the attached link at the beginning of this thread it mentions that tracks were closed at the beginning of the year.

If you would like me to get out the maps i can then name plenty more, BUT do you really need that sort of evidence??? im sure you know there are tracks being closed all the time.

BARGO STATE RECREATION PARK and "little river" in particular. There is ONE and thats just in a 20min radius from my door!!

how many more would you like!!

If you read the original news story in the attached link at the beginning of this thread it mentions that tracks were closed at the beginning of the year.

If you would like me to get out the maps i can then name plenty more, BUT do you really need that sort of evidence??? im sure you know there are tracks being closed all the time.

You've lost access, as in 'not allowed in at all'? Here's a list of all the things you can do in this 'locked up' park:

http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/nationalparks/parkHome.aspx?id=N1113

...and only 15 of more than 40 tracks in the Arthur-Pieman area were closed to wheeled traffic -- you can still go there, it aint 'locked up'!

Last edited:

Here's the next PM behind the wheel of a Semi.

I was so hoping he'd stack it - preferably into Newman, or Gillard, or Hockey, or Swan, or that puffed up racist twit from the LNP, or ... well, you get the picture.

You've lost access, as in 'not allowed in at all'? Here's a list of all the things you can do in this 'locked up' park:

http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/nationalparks/parkHome.aspx?id=N1113

...and only 15 of more than 40 tracks in the Arthur-Pieman area were closed to wheeled traffic -- you can still go there, it aint 'locked up'!

looks like i will have to get picks fro ya....... im not sure how often NP update their web sites but you cant drive in there and you cant ride horses there is no diving or hardly anything else shown on the faded out icons which actually look like they are not lit up so it appears as though they are activities that may be available in other parks but not out at Bargo!!

When was the last time you were there?????
because i know where i use to able to go in a 4x4 and that area WAS one but NOT anymore, I can take pis of the signs that say NO horses NO vehicle access and i know one guy who was fined for riding a mountain bike in a park not far from there.

I also think you know what we are saying when we say LOCKED tracks and that means NO MORE VEHICLE access, we are not saying bushwalking!! although there is a heap of areas around here that you are not allowed in at all and some of those were open to coal mining not so long ago, infact all the roads are still there BUT if you even walk in there now you can be fined and really hefty fines at that.

l although there is a heap of areas around here that you are not allowed in at all and some of those were open to coal mining not so long ago, infact all the roads are still there BUT if you even walk in there now you can be fined and really hefty fines at that.

Those are water catchment areas?
The problem is that humans arseholes, aka fundamental orifice, spread diseases and some pretty nasty ones at that, hence the total exclusion,

Those are water catchment areas?
The problem is that humans arseholes, aka hence the total exclusion,

So when they were coal mining not more then 100m away from the actual Warragamba dam at the brimstone mines that my father and uncles worked at it was ok and there was no chance of "fundamental orifice, spread diseases and some pretty nasty ones at that", but now we are not even allowed to walk there?????
what is walking there so much worse then 150 trucks per day coming in and out, pumping stations, washeries and all the goings on at a coal mine????:hmmmm2:
warragamba dam was there then and the water has always been for drinking supply.
so fertilisers, chemicals cows shit ect from all the other farming that still goes on today all around the catchment doesnt make its way into the rivers that flow into the the dam???? well it most certainly does, and i think you will find thats part of the reason why they the water board has the filtration system that it does.

Last edited:
And one more thing if the mines wanted to go to the trouble to extract the remaining coal from that seam they would get permission in a heart beat. The reason they are not still mining there is that its a prick of an area to extract the coal from and just to costly, nothing to do with the catchment.

Any way thats not what this thread is about, its about dickheads trashing the joints we all like to go to and the problems they cause the rest of us. So i have had my blurt and will leave it at that.

Latest posts

Back