ASE intercooler kit.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are still sorting out a few things as far as fitment goes but I will try and get some pics 2moro for ya's.

End of the day with good tune and exhaust and intercooler these can be a real racer!

Hey guys, I complained that with the ase intercooler it was a bit noisy, Well I got some of that insulation that the aircon guys use and lagged up all of the pipe work. Not only did it quiten it down (so much so that its like the intercooler is not there) but the temps have dropped about 20 to 30c and the recovery time from hard work is so much quicker. It would appear that the heat soak from the engine bay has a huge impact and for a few bucks you can get rid of it.

We are still sorting out a few things as far as fitment goes but I will try and get some pics 2moro for ya's.

End of the day with good tune and exhaust and intercooler these can be a real racer!

hey mate can u crab us a price on that kit if posable?:cheers!:

Hey mate it is still in the build up stage so hard to give exact price but I reckon it will end up about 1300 mark.

Thanks for the post Dave,
Really good pictures, 4.8 GU do you have some pics?
If not ASE kit is on order.
RaCeR.

No worries, there is a top mount kit on the market aswell.

They advertise on Ebay aswell.

Dave.

top mount kit

Just fitted top mount kit and easy enough to fit instructions leave a bit to be disired but great after sales serice from guy's at x country very neat unit took more time to cut hole in bonnet then to fit intercooler
All intercoolers will make a diffrence just pick the on that suits you
chris

Hey Chris how long did it take to fit ?

You will notice the difference in Summer up there as mine made a decent difference in summer down here.

Actually can you do up a product review.

Dave.

Dave well took about 3 hours to fit cooler itself and was fussy with lining up and was back and forth to x country but once got the correct hoses (get rid of silcon once as they are to stiff no flex )and expanded instructions worked great have had the bonnet off again to day and braced all around the cut out to tidy up so will take so photo's and once finish other job like fitting boost guage will take for decent run .have probably spent 4 hours on the bonnet but that measuring and then re-measuring as don't want to cut hole incorrect but is looking good
Chris

Latest posts

Back