Aspiring Navara Owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickkk

Reaction score
Gday,
Thought I should introduce my self. I'm Mickey, I have been following the forum for a while. Just sold my GU Ute as got a 2 month old baby girl now.

I'm yet to buy a navara yet but I got my eye on a new D22, and want to pull the tub off and put either a steel tray or alloy tray. Just gotta sell an investment property, and not having a great deal of luck. Also had my eye on a D40 that has a lot of aftermarket gear on it. But I think it will be gone by the time I'm ready to buy.

I'm up in Darwin, so don't think I will make any forum outings, but loving this forum, has given me heaps of info.

Cheers Mickey

Hi Mickey, welcome to the forum.

Congrats on the new family member too, bloody women get picky, wont be seen running around in a dirty old GU ute :p

Would you wanna be seen in a mobile salon in Darwin ?

Welcome mate. Enjoy the forum.

Dave.

There are plenty of fine ladies in darwin who need grooming, some local and some snackpackers. Trust me I've been to the Vic on a Monday night for trivia, a D40 would be more comfortable than........ Enough said...

Back