!!!!!!!attention!!!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes hi did win a flag at westcoast,but he missed out on more by being greedy..
the whole aim is to win more flags, and he saw dollar signs instead.
collingwood is the true working class club,we dont need pretentious knobs like him anyway..

Working class?? Where do you get that from? I don't call picking up rubbish along the freeway as part of the 'work for the dole' program, work.

:happy_smile:

I agree Judd is a champion, even if he can elbow an opponent in the face, get off & still win the Brownlow.
Regarding Dane Swan, if you check his disposals, he is 54%efficient compared to Judd at 82%.
Maybe the umpires notice the little things like that.

I agree Judd is a champion, even if he can elbow an opponent in the face, get off & still win the Brownlow.
Regarding Dane Swan, if you check his disposals, he is 54%efficient compared to Judd at 82%.
Maybe the umpires notice the little things like that.

judds disposal is better coz he allways waits for someone else to give it to him in the CLEAR....give it to me,give it to me,thats all you hear from judd on the footy ground...:bootyshake:

I'm not saying Swan is not a champion, but he is not quite in the class of an Ablett or Judd just yet.
And with Judd's & Ablett's disposal both in the 80%+ range I am sure if they demand the ball & I was their team mate it would be a no brainer.

Latest posts

Back