Australia today, where its headed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All can really say is:

Australia if you dont like it frig of home.

I am all for imigration where ever you come from. In fact some of the most interesting people I have meet have been from Iran and Afganistan, although they were both muslium, talking to them they full agreed with the sentiments we are all making. I dont think it is even the miniorties that we are falling over to apease. it is the minorities within the minorities. Most imigrants/refugees are willing to adapt to the Australian way of life and accept our culture.

By all means practice your faith just dont impose it on us, just remember the reason you decided to come to Australia in the first place leaving your homeland behind you.

Well Gillard has done political suicide with the "Carbon Tax"

If Abbott gets in, he will stop the changes hopefully.

If Abbott didn't be a tight arse and try and get the crappy wireless network and went for the NBN he would of won the election easily.

Pauline is coming back
That will kill political correctness and put an end to all this BS
Australia for Australians
we arent racist
we want our country for Australians
I hate it when I hear
You Skippies think you own the place
Well yeah !
Again its "In Rome"

my two cents worth......
our local paper did a write up today on the state of affairs on commercial building sites here in sa, the problem they are finding is that there are a lot of 'immigrants' working illegally on the wrong visas and being paid cash, here is my problem, i have conformed as a business to be accredited, ticketed, registered etc so that i can legally work in this great country, however when i hear of 'immigrants' exploiting the sysytem by working for cash, not paying tax, not having white cards, and most importatntly denying genuine aussie trades the oppurtnuity to work, then i get a litttle bit upset.
the sad thing is a couple of em are complaining that they arent getting paid and are owed back pay, far out, come on, lets get real here they shouldnt even be on site, the unions are aware of the problems and say they are 'working' on it, every one is too weak as far i am concerned, its that R word that gets every one scared.

i love qld not over run by foreigners yet can still walk down the street wit a beer in my hand and were thongs at the pub so i got nothing to conplain about yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Gillard has done political suicide with the "Carbon Tax"

If Abbott didn't be a tight arse and try and get the crappy wireless network and went for the NBN he would of won the election easily.

True! Some of you on here must have voted for the 'Red Queen'... A significant mistake on your behalves.

$80,000 for a park up the road i reacon i could have done for maybe $25,000 and have done a way better job and play stuff that was the budget and im sure it would have been milked for all of it

dont be modest towel head is a nice name for them compaired to the other names i got

Try saying my alternative out loud. It was intended as humour and once you say it, you'll get the joke. :big_smile:

That discussion of a quota for ANY group of people is dangerous.

You put a moron on the board of a company because you have to fill a quota and you're paving the way for disaster.

Sure, you won't always have idiots appointed but then not everyone in this world drives a vehicle with unlimited acceleration and no brakes (sometimes spelt "Toyota").

Companies should not be coerced to draw from certain groups. They should be coerced to draw from certain skills rather than certain relationships. How many times do you see "poor cousin Marvin" appointed to the board of a company because he's related to the chair, despite his greatest claim to fame being that he hasn't yet gotten his head stuck in the toilet bowl?

Positions should be earned, they should not be mandated, legislated or inherited. That goes for companies, councils, and committees as well.

Next thing they'll bloody want Dennis Ferguson on the government panel for child care. Oh he cares alright, just the wrong way!

^ Lol. Having Dennis the !@#$%^& name on forum isn't good.

As far as I am concerned, the best person for the job deserves the job.

Not because of your sex, race, skin colour etc.

FFS, you use to have to work hard to move up the ladder. Now you just have to look for a company that needs to employ someone of your sex, race or skin colour.

I wish common sense was more common.

Don't get me started on this shit Dave, I've had an absolute gutful of this stuff and want to slap some stupid people in gov't who bend over backwards to make sure the minorities in this country aren't offended by anything.

Last Christmas, school in Victoria was issued notice not to sing christmas carols because it would offend some students, (this was overturned), public swimming pool had to enforce stricter bathing suit rules so certain groups weren't offended. etc etc etc etc.

Scuse my french, BUT FUCK OFF!!!!!, you want to live here, you live and adapt to our ways. You want to complain when we sing christmas carols etc, then FUCK OFF back to where you came from.

I'd love to see what would happen if someone went to say, Saudi Arabia and tried some of this shit on. Gutless, limp wristed, bleeding heart do gooder wankers who support this crap and try to change our way of doing things should also FUCK OFF!!

Sorry, but this shit makes my blood boil.

I 100% agree with you mate.

We open our arms for people whom have serious troubles in their own country, and some of them come over here with the sense of "You owe ME".

Let me put this to you. If I marched over to (for example's sake) Afghanistan, and demanded that they teach my language in their schools, that they STOP displaying and promoting the Muslim religion because it offends me, that they allow me to celebrate Australia Day with my girlfriend in her bikini with a nice cold VB in my hand ... I reckon they'd stone the missus and shoot me!

Race has nothing to do with this, and as mentioned above it's not all of the immigrants that come over here and complain. I've met plenty of immigrants from Africa and Muslim nations that have come over here to escape the violence, and adapted and embraced our lifestyle. As already mentioned, its the minorities of the minority.

Sometimes I get the impression the captains running this Country need to Harden the Fark up and stop trying to avoid stepping on peoples toes and actually do something to help keep Australia AUSTRALIA.

I'll give you a tip, don't hold your breath. When they are not in government, they oppose stuff. when they are in, they support it. It was Howard, etc who opened the flood gates; "do a six month course and you can stay permanently in Australia". Rudd didn't close them.

Two things that pee me off with all this.
The illegals/boat people. They are mostly male, pay alot of money for transport. Before reaching indonesia where they sail from they are flying out from there own countries. And before they sail the dispose of all forms of id. Then demand all sorts of things from us and endlessly appeal decisions to send them home. I say once they hit our shores send them straight back.

Also once some one has been granted citizenship they are free to commit serious crimes (although it is a minority). If this occurs tear up there citizenship and send them back home. Never happen as it is not PC. but just my 2cents.

I'll give you a tip, don't hold your breath. When they are not in government, they oppose stuff. when they are in, they support it. It was Howard, etc who opened the flood gates; "do a six month course and you can stay permanently in Australia". Rudd didn't close them.

Yeah I kinda had wishful thinking. Maybe someone would have the balls to put there foot down.

Anyone else sick of everytime a disaster hits some shit hole that has nothing to do with us, the politicians jump up and hand the wealth of the country out.

When was the last time the goverment gave me anything ?

Oh wait, I am a male, no kids, not married and caucasian.

How silly of me.

Oh and FFS why are the Australian people funding imigrants to fight our govermentn appeals ?

Take photo's of what is Australia as its slowly disapearing.

Back