Avenger 4x4 Accessories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

Just trying to clear a few of these canopies out before our next shipment of winches. I can do these to navara.asia members for $1950.00inc.

In stock:

2 x GNO Black
2 x K26 Storm Grey
1 x 326 White

cheers, Jess

If you require any further info, hit me up with a PM or shoot me an e-mail.

XRTa.jpg

pico15.jpg

3.jpg

How much to ship yours over?? perth wa 6171?? or to the depo.. like the look of yours and fourm sponsor..

Looking for canopy for my d22 navara. Mars Red. Do you have these in stock? I want a smooth sporty one.

Iain

Info on our new "Track Steps" is now up on our website, if you require any info please send me a PM or e-mail (and let me know you're a navara.asia member :))

Pricing will be available soon.

Thanks, Jess

Hey mate can you put me on the list of "must contact" when the d40 undergaurds are ready for sale.

I work for a 4wd shop so would like to talk to you about pricing once they are ready for production.

I want some for myself and I have a customer I mentioned your guards to and he wants us to install for him so let me know when you are up and running.

Cheers
Brian

Info on our new "Track Steps" is now up on our website, if you require any info please send me a PM or e-mail (and let me know you're a navara.asia member :))

Pricing will be available soon.

Thanks, Jess

Hey Jess,

Do these mount to the chassis rails or the body like the factory ones? I am keen to find out more once you get a price for them.

Also keen on some of your underbody guards. I have the Brown Davis front and transfer case guards, but would mind the fuel tank and rear diff guards, and maybe the front arm guards too.

Im in Brisbane, so price up to here would be good if you can.

Cheers, Todd

Todd,

Yeah the tracksteps will be chassis mounted. But we'll have to develop the brackets so I can't say if they'll be identical to the factory ones, but they'll be close I would imagine.

We've just received the first set of pro series ubg so once I've confirmed fitment, i'll advise pricing asap.

cheers, Jess

Few additions for 2010 guys:

ATV Mako Winches
3,000lbs: $495.00
4,000lbs: $545.00

Electric Mako Winches
6,500lbs: $795.00
9,500lbs: $895.00
12,000: $1045.00
16,500: $1495.00 (add $100 for 24v)
20,000: $1995.00 (add $100 for 24v)

9,500lbs with rope: $1195.00
12,000lbs with rope: $1345.00
(9mm rope and includes hawse fairlead)

9,500lbs KDS (internal drum brake): $895.00
12,000lbs KDS (internal drum brake): $1045.00

Hydraulic Mako Winches
8,000lbs Hydraulic winch: $1495.00
10,000lbs Hydraulic winch: $1645.00

A couple of accessories:

Offset Hawse Fairlead: RRP $119.95
(machined aluminium)

offsetmount.jpg

Standard Hawse Fairlead: RRP $99.95
(machined aluminium)

P1203159.jpg

cheers, Jess

Any serious gear for the D22 yet?
Underbody protection, solid sidesteps / rock sliders, recovery hooks / points, rear bars.
All of these areas are an open market to the first person willing to do them and undercut the monopoly.

Pissing on the parade - front bonnet protectors from Nissan are at $70 ea

Agree with Aido, I'm looking for underbody protection and recovery hooks with 72mm centres.

If we make our own are you willing to purchase the plans?
Mine are afoot already because it just isn't available.
I'm solid in CAD and have a laser cutter at disposal once I work out the dimensions. I just need to sort a shop to fold - working on that too.

Hey guys,

Firstly, no, no under body armour for the 22's yet. Haven't heard of any plans from Thailand to make them either.

We've got a set of 40 guards but it's looking like they'll only fit the Thai chassis (had a spanish 40 in but, no good.) Couldn't try the fuel tank guard as the car was fitted with a l/r tank.

Not going to bother with recovery points atm, but willing to ask o/s and see if any suppliers have access to any.

cheers, Jess

Back