Avenger 4x4 Accessories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate I emailed the company directly and via pm on here and still haven't had a response, that was a couple of weeks ago so wouldn't expect anything quickly. Also had the local opposite lock dealer call without an answer. After a price on the new track steps.

Hi,

Hope this gets a response as an old thread but is still relevant

I am after the Stainless side steps for my dual cab nav. I am a bit P***ed off with opposite lock with quoted me $699 for them now they want freight costs as well. I have a couple of questions and wondering if I can get them straight from you at a cheaper rate?

1. Are they stronger than the steel or about the same strength?
2. Does the stainless chip off therefore they will not look good for a long time?

I did email you but I am in a hurry to get them. Hoping to have them fitted before Saturday.

Thanks
Josh

Hi Avenger4X4,
Have just dug up this post when looking for some info on nudge bars and like the look of the 76mm low loop for the D40's.
Does this same bar fit the 2010 Spanish build Pathfinder?
If so how much would one be landed in Perth?
Cheers, Gratzy.

Last edited:
Check the website and look for local distributors, no idea how often Jess logs on anymore but you might get a quicker response from you local distributor which should be listed on their distributors page.

Im not on for a couple of days a d Krafty turns into a helping hand around here. What have a missed!!

Did that thanks Krafty,
Just waiting to hear back if they will fit the Path. He said they would fit the 2010 D40's so should fit the Path but I just want to be sure.
Was also hoping Avenger could do a better price when not using a third party

Pathy and STX do share the same front end so it shouldn't be a problem in that regards.

To be honest when I needed to deal with Avenger their distributors were extremely slack in answering questions (to the point of none replying with offers to help me). I did contact Jess directly and he helped out but he did suggest to me they were more a distributor than a retailer. They might have changed that over the last 18 months realaising their distributors weren't helping, I don't know for sure, but I do know I was only 150ks from their factory which might have helped me get my canopy sooner than through their distributors. Still not sure how often Jess logs on but if you don't get a reply asap you know why!

And FB you want to take it outside then stand up boy lets settle this :ha:

Thanks Krafty,
I can get one from O.L. for $667, which is cheaper than Perth 4x4's $850 so I might just run down this path (pardon the pun) if I cant get hold of Avenger

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We've got a 'Diesel Power Module' unit here to suit a 2.5l D22, D40 and Pathfinder that we've discounted. I'm giving navara.asia first 'dibs' on it.
If you're interested, can you please contact me via e-mail ([email protected]) or alternatively, via phone (03) 9776 1066 and we can arrange further info and dyno read outs.

Cheers, Jess

Back