Barrington Tops run. Pics added, about 80 or so from page 12.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you go over the bridge into moonan flat or go through the creek i went through the creek and gave the navara a bit of a wash

Last time I was up there I went across the creek.

This time I was buggered and wanted to get home so used the bridge.

Ill throw up a few pics from a Lostock Dam trip aswell on another thread, a mate took them as I didn't have my camera with me.

Dave.

I'm in

Already planned a trip up to Frying Pan. I'll be there all long weekend.
If anyone is keen let me know and i'll hookup with you.

We were at Frying Pan a couple of weeks ago. Pretty quiet then (no school holidays) except for the idiots who thought it was cool to dig up the camp area with their 4WDs so they could take 'em home muddy and brag about how big their balls were.

Watch the birds. They've figured out there's lots of food to be had and if you leave it out, they come down and get it. If you don't leave it out, they sit up above you and crap all over your setup.

Flying out friday morning and will be back monday arvo.

!@#$ing expensive place to get to, $1000 in flights.

Cheers Old.Tony. I hope they are not back there this weekend.
Might try and hunt around for somwhere quiet then.
If your heading up i'll be on UHF 13.

I may head up too, depending on when the sister in-law and her 3 kids leave - hopefully Saturday. Long overdue for a drive!

We're going a little further north this weekend - Coopernook. It's almost always devoid of yahoos, has toilets nearby, it's state forest so there are no camp fees and no NPWS rangers coming to see if you are flicking boogers at the wildlife.

Back