Bashplate Drawings - Make your own

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RustyNav09 said:
is the price still the same for the 316L? he mentioned it was $300 for the set it was this price?.

we mite aswell get all the main stuff as the kit instead of it missing bits. brackets and stuff we can organise from bunnings or somewhere.

the idea of have Navara cut into it would be mad or even NAV D22. dunno something would be sweet.

let us know how you go josh

cheer
Rusty

I'm not sure on the price of 316L. Ill see if we can have the wording added tomorrow. I'll also see if we can get an editable text box. This way we could get different things put in. So between myself and split we should have most of south east Qld covered. Split seams to have a little bit better deal than me. I'll ask if we give them cash can they do them a little cheaper..

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

As an idea on price this what price.i get on 304 and 316 (changes monthly)

304 3000mm x 1500mm 3mm is about $470

316 3000 x 1500 3mm is about $ 700

On a 3000 x 1500 sheet you can fit 2 sets from memory without looking at the nest and it will.take about 30 minutes to cut ( with my vented ones).

I dont know which company you are using but most places have a machine that is limited to 3 x 1.5. Can get better usage on a 6000 x 2000 but it cost slot more so is only worth it if you fill it.

As for an editable text box it.rodent work like that to change it needs to be drawn in autocad or q cam package it isnt hard but takes.time wich some.companies charge for.

If you want to get it done else where let me no and I can edit the file.for you.

Sorry about all the spelling and.grammar mistakes my phones rubbish

Hahaha that's no problem. I just asked the guys next to my work. Pete sent me the .dxf files I just have to get my head back into autocad it's been a few years. If everyone wants to get through either of us It suits me. Maybe we should just stick to 1 word or design for the cut out.

If you guys want to send me the dxf files i get them drawn up in Inventor and save a few 3D jpegs of them and post back here for others to get an idea of what is on offer.

Thanks very much you 2 guys for putting all this together...if you could copy some bash plates for my cruiser too..sweet LMK

What series cruiser Gazza? We did full protection out of armour plate for a latest one for the defence force in Iraq this thing had 200mm ballistic glass for windows costs about 100 grand if your keen :)

I believe so mate I dont mind if josh does them I was just trying to get the price down a bit for you all.

Split said:
I believe so mate I dont mind if josh does them I was just trying to get the price down a bit for you all.

I'm easy either way. If you can get them cheaper then why not use split. I am Just another option.

Will be fitting them up this weekend guys so should have all the photos early next week.

How did you guys get on ?..looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing about the fitup :rock:

Pete you came through with the goods! Champion, gonna get mine made up this week hopefully in Perth!

Last edited:
Hey Gazza,

Plans are in with the people. Getting the shape plasma cut ect to save some time. Its a favour job so may take a while to get done for me. Will keep you updated

Thanks heaps Peteyen. Just received my bash plates. 4mm Aluminium. $350 all up. And another $12 for all the bolts, washers and nuts.
IMG_20111020_173247.jpg

Back