BASTARD PC, green right wing morons..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on it's unfair to judge others, if Dave and Bob are happy then who are we to stand in their way?

Eeeeewwww yukky!

I wonder who's going to want to kill us the most, Dave if he ever logs on (or doesn't log on) and read this or Krankin because we have kept his thread moving and on topic for so long.

:rambo: where's my fucking HOMObutton????:tazzy::tazzy::tazzy:Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you friggen GREEN, HOMO,PILLOWBITERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeeewwww yukky!

I wonder who's going to want to kill us the most, Dave if he ever logs on (or doesn't log on) and read this or Krankin because we have kept his thread moving and on topic for so long.

its keeping the homo rant at the top so were do krankin a favour, although he may not see it that way:rambo::rambo:

Oh ok well consider this a bump to the top to keep Krankin's rant active and heard.

Mind you I think the multicoloured large text HOMO is more effective than a pissy little button with a guys who's face turns red. It really gets the point across.

Latest posts

Back