Bathurst 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The corner that used to be called BP Cutting just looks like a solid wall as you're approaching, it's no big surpise she was screaming if you had a full head of steam going into it.

The corner that used to be called BP Cutting just looks like a solid wall as you're approaching, it's no big surpise she was screaming if you had a full head of steam going into it.

lol and a huge amount of opposite lock on the exit
gee i miss the old red beast 274rwkw is a shit load of fun
:vroam::3gears:

have you had much troubel with your rtv bosshog? starting issues, fueling problems, gearbox falling out?, exhaust falling off?,wheel bearings?

having so much trouble with the work utes atm. maybe cause they are loaded 24/7

Rusty

That RTV is still in the business and being driven my one of my employees. Its done 105,000 and the only issues have been the indicator, wiper, high beam and cruise control connector on the column (which is very common). The suspension is shagged from carrying loads everyday.

We like it so much thinking of buying another one for the business.

IMG_3587.jpg

@justdrinkbeer, the exif data should be attached to the pic, I don't strip it out when I post to photo bucket. If you have probs seeing the exif data just let me know which one you want to see and I'll grab it from the epic and post up for you.

@leprechaun, I'm using a Canon 50d, and either a sigma 120-40mm IS, (and a 1.4 convertor on some) or a sigma 18-200mm IS. Photos are edited at the track on a macbook using lightroom. All photos are taken from public areas.

I'm happy to explain how I got some of the shots if anyones interested,

Good to see a few were up there, was a great weekend. was up there working on the broadcast for the week, always an awesome event to be apart of!

not seeing many Navara's in the photos, but love the one of Lownes/Skaife and their 888 car. Holden all the way and was an incredible final few laps!

Holden on the track, Nissan off the track...

Latest posts

Back