Battery disconnect now range not showing? [SOLVED]

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traedayz

Reaction score
Hi all,

As per title I disconnected the battery to install a new intercooler and piping and now when I turn it on a few things are missing like the range to next fill up, the litres per minute, average speed etc all it shows is distance travelled I've filled up twice now and thought it would come back on. Bit of an inconvenience as I like to see how many km's I have to next fuel up. Any ideas?

Also I have it in 2wd but on start up the image flashes 4wd lo?

Tried pressing the RH button but all it does is go to the dimmer for cluster and reset my distance travelled.

Any help appreciated thanks. Trae

Btw I have a 2011 D40 ST-X

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be around soon, I seem to recall from a friend with a STX that you have to hold down the 'i' button for 5 seconds or something like that.

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be around soon, I seem to recall from a friend with a STX that you have to hold down the 'i' button for 5 seconds or something like that.

Thanks mate! That worked all good again, didn't even think of that lol. Thanks again.

Happy John thanks for input but as above that was easier :)

Latest posts

Back