Battery went flat lost info on dash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannnick

Reaction score
Hey guys

Anyone know how to get the fuel consumption info back on my dash?

Cheers in advance

Hi there, i had the same prob the other day while adding a power wire to my batt. the clock, radio reste and i lost all trip info. once i went for a drive and clocked upome km's it started to work again. had to reste clock and radio stations, all working again.

Its gone and it wont come back untill you clock up some more km's.volitile memory is where all that data is stored...loose the power loose the data. Odometer has non volitile...not sure why radio and trip computer doesnt have nv...must be a cost thing or makes for a easy reset.

Yeah buy it was a week ago and still hasn't reappeared. :s tried holding in the trip computer button and turning the ignition on. Still no success

I did ages ago mate. The fuel reading was still available on the dash after the install. Once the battery was disconnected it disappeared

I did ages ago mate. The fuel reading was still available on the dash after the install. Once the battery was disconnected it disappeared

ill ask a mate tomorrow , the exact same thing happened to him when he installed an aftermarket radio in his 2012 pathfinder , he fixed it and told me , but i don't remember how , ill see him tomorrow

Latest posts

Back