Beaudesert Install with pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you need the photos of the bracket that attaches to the transfer? My standard exhaust dump pipe from the turbo had bolts and studs. I changed them all to studs not sure why or if it was suppose to be done that way but it worked out ok. I had some cap screws left over, I don't know where they go? Let me know if you need the pics and I will get them in the morning for you.

I might just keep smashing them with lanolin and replace them all with studs.I guess time will tell on install day Friday. Just need the pic of the rubber exhaust mount and the right angle bracket that bolts to the transfer.

Thanks

Sure thing I will do it in the morning for you. I kept the bracket at the top of the muffler loose then had to push the tail pipe away from the rear shackle with my foot then tighten it up. Otherwise it will hit it the shackle.

Sure thing I will do it in the morning for you. I kept the bracket at the top of the muffler loose then had to push the tail pipe away from the rear shackle with my foot then tighten it up. Otherwise it will hit it the shackle.

Cool mate. Thanks heaps. I'm hoping my already custom dump pipe comes off with ease. Ill wait to see you pics tomoz

Navmania.

I am thinking of the wrong section. I am wanting to know how the bracket and exhaust hanger rubber fit above the rear axle. So the muffler or delete section. I just clicked that the section on the transfer case is a straight bolt on.

Old bear
My original chipit unit got welded into my custom dump. So I need a new item to install in the beau dumppipe. It should fit but I am taking the dump section with me tomoz so I get the correct fitting

Yep cool its the rubber with the four studs hanging out of it. It took me a couple of goes to work out what way it went on.

Top exhaust mount looking from middle of car to the rear.

image-1549034705.jpg

This is the transfer mount looking from the middle of the car to the front

image-771980503.jpg

Bloody perfect mate. Will make life a little easier. I've been lathering the dump bolts with lanolin so hoping it makes for easy removal on Friday

That's not a problem. Yeah I sprayed mine for a week with CRC power lube for a week before hand and they came out with ease.

Rusty
When i put my beauy exhaust onto my duel cab zd30 i didnt even spray them at all. that was on a 7 year old car with 180000kms. and never been removed. i think you will be ok getting yours off. i just made sure it was a little warm (ie. not dead cold, but not hot enough to burn me) and thay came out easy

Just a little time consuming due to the lack of space to turn the spanners.

Rusty
When i put my beauy exhaust onto my duel cab zd30 i didnt even spray them at all. that was on a 7 year old car with 180000kms. and never been removed. i think you will be ok getting yours off. i just made sure it was a little warm (ie. not dead cold, but not hot enough to burn me) and thay came out easy

Just a little time consuming due to the lack of space to turn the spanners.

Thanks mate

I have to drive the car in the morning anyway. So by the time I drop the bashplates etc the dump should of cooled down enough to get my hands around

Alright had time to scope out the beau system. The instructions they send are piss poor but I will get there. My last question is what are the 2 Allen key bolts for?

Yeah good question, I was hoping you would find a spot for them. I didn't use mine and it hasn't fallen off yet.

Ahah no probs. You said you pulled the old studs out of the turbo and installed the beau issue ones from the pack? Also did you reuse the bottom bolts out of original dump?

I used the studs in the kit with the long nuts, and im sure I used new bolts everywhere else because I took all mine to my local bolt shop and got them all in zinc plated with cone locks for the flange bolts. I hate rust.

That's what happened to me only three gaskets also. They said back when I got my kit that they were going to revise the packing list as it was wrong, so I don't know how many people have had only the three in their kit.

Latest posts

Back