Beaudesert Install with pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sprayed the last lot of nutcracker this arvo and had a good look over everything to work out best plan of attack. Beau dropped me in my extra gasket and I purchased some high temp gasket goo and another egt fitting for the dump pipe.

Should be an interesting day. Also heading out with a few mates on Saturday to get the nav dirty so should have some footage of the rig in action

It will be good to hear it without the muffler as mine has a high flow one fitted. I fitted mine back to front to take old one off, front to rear new one on.

Yeah mine is the same, didn't even notice that.

I don't know whether its me or whatever but I seen to notice those smaller things. I had mine installed in about 4 hours. That's off the old and on the new. Geeez it sounds touch without the muffler. I have about 1" of space behind the rear of the dump pipe until the firewall. So heaps of room for the 2.75" dump. Awaiting a reply from them in regards to the reasoning behind the smaller dump

Sort of on this topic, does anyone know where you would get a dump pipe flange? I have had a look around online but I can't find anything and I don't fancy paying what they want for a pre made dump pipe. I can make my own but just wondering if anyone has any links or info on where to get a flange?

Sort of on this topic, does anyone know where you would get a dump pipe flange? I have had a look around online but I can't find anything and I don't fancy paying what they want for a pre made dump pipe. I can make my own but just wondering if anyone has any links or info on where to get a flange?

Any exhaust place like Carline Mufflers should have them. They carry everything normally. Even the mandrel bends.

Fair enough, I'll have to hit them up, I forgot about them actually... the yd25s have a Hitachi ht12 don't they? Maybe I should do a search, lol

Hey rusty. Did you happen to get a reply about the dump pipe size.

This is what Chris sent to me

The reason we make the dump pipe .25” smaller is because some of the d22 are slightly different depending on where they are manufactured and when they were produced. The engine in some is slightly pushed back and there is no clearance what so ever. It is too hard to distinguish between the different versions.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have found no performance difference by changing to this size.

Hey Rusty,

I am going to order my exhaust next week. Do you reckon I should get the additional muffler free section or just standard? I think they said it's only $110 extra for a straight through section. Or is a waste of coin? Thanks

Hey Flynn.

I have actually put my muffler section in as the drone got the better of my wife. I will be install a small tornado resonator to my straight through section to take the incab drone out of it. It did sound nice with a but of turbo whistle. The muffler section provides this whistle and does cut the drone out considerably.

It is personal choice really. I see me putting it back in soon with the resonator installed but as the wife drives it daily she got the choice. If it were me I would of kept the muffler deleted

Hey Flynn.

I have actually put my muffler section in as the drone got the better of my wife. I will be install a small tornado resonator to my straight through section to take the incab drone out of it. It did sound nice with a but of turbo whistle. The muffler section provides this whistle and does cut the drone out considerably.

It is personal choice really. I see me putting it back in soon with the resonator installed but as the wife drives it daily she got the choice. If it were me I would of kept the muffler deleted

Beaudesert said it doesn't make any difference in performance with the muffler on. Agree?

Agreed. The muffler used bt beau doesbt have any restrictions. Its is a straight through muffler not an offset muffler.

Rusty

Thanks Rusty

- All ordered $1400~ with muffler delete section and postage to WA ($100).

Last edited:
Hi all, just a quick one, 4WD Action has a special with Beaudesert if your thinking of ordering before July 31.

Just let them know the code and you get 10% off RRP and 50% off freight.

Back