Best 1 item on your rig

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CUZ

Reaction score
If i had to choose i item,it would be a hard choice,long range tank hmmm
i wiuld have to go with my 24"75w cree barlight,it has saved me heaps of times
Ok it cant see 2ks up the road but it lights up out the side like day,every one sees the roo that hops across the road,its his mates following that bring you
undone
:confused3::confused3::confused3: CUZ

I love my TJM/Britax Xray vision spotties.

However, I do my that Isuzu 4JJ1 engine.

I agree with Dave.

I put a Dmax badge on my car yesterday just so people would think I bought the best ute in the world.

I put one on as well,the in thing,then last night some prick threw eggs at my ute.......:shooter:

But my favourite addition to my ute is by far the 60 liter Engel.

Id have to say the canopy, the ability to throw gear in there and lock it is great.
Tho now that i just just brought a new dirt bike it makes it hard to carry so im gonna have to buy a trailer

It's a close one between the 45ltr Waeco and the 3inch mandrel Bent but it would have to be the waeco,so handy on the camping trips.i would have to add the dual batteries that keep the waeco running on the camping trips.

I would have to say my dual battery/air compressor box. Looove being able to re-inflate in under 10 minutes, compared to the 30 minute drama before I built it.

8895783864_6d8db749f0_m.jpg
8895162009_001ee6e7a2_m.jpg

Hmm ive done heaps of mods
not much more I can do
the best one has to be the sr5 drivers seat
Folllowed by the 75 watt hid roolights
Turns night into day

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back