big long wait over

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storm83

Reaction score
just felt like sharing my joy today in the fact that i finally got my navara back after a very long nine week wait to be able to afford to get it fix.

funny how hard life can kick u in guts some times, nine weeks ago my d22 shit itself and packed in the clutch, being very broke atm after the wife lost her job and a hand full of other bushshit testing our patience. six weeks later i got myself in a position to buy the new clutch.

it sat in my shed for a fortnight before getting the shits and having a go at it myself lol, what a ****ing job after never doing a ifs ute we ending up learning the hard way that the torsion bars needed to come out ( and thats after undoing everything and trying to wriggle it out abousulot disaster ) ended up putting it all back together and having to wait even longer to save the money to pay someone to fit it.

a week later and the wife crashed our only other car (6lt ve calais) thats when shit started to get really hard lol. but the dark days are now over and i finally got my pride and joy back today. ended up being a bit more then just the clutch but its all good now. so not only have i now learnt a new virtue in the way of patience, but i have also found a new love for my ute lol bit chessey but g i missed it. not that they would have covered it but it was only a week out of warranty.

third world problems i know, but i really count myself lucky today and would have happily waited another nine weeks if it meant the family going without

Latest posts

Back