bigger fuel tank

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavtroman

Reaction score
Gday, thinking about making a long range fuel tank for d22 08. Just wondering if anyone has made a nav tank before?

Do a search, heaps of posts about the different long range tanks.

Or, are you meaning building one yourself/getting custom made? If so i think that would be something new, and interesting.

Do a search, heaps of posts about the different long range tanks.

Or, are you meaning building one yourself/getting custom made? If so i think that would be something new, and interesting.

Yeah going to fabricate a larger tank just checking if anyone has done so already, cheat a couple of measurement of them. Looks like it a tape measure job all good.

Get the measurements from a long ranger tank and extend it

Yeah differently was going to get sizes from bigger tanks on the market but want to make complete use of space available so properly mean bigger stronger brackets and shit, making it out of stainless as well. Weight might be an issue maybe.

There is a alot of room on the other side as well especially if you modify the exhaust.

There is a alot of room on the other side as well especially if you modify the exhaust.

Yeah currently in the process of modifying my exhaust atm needs to be finished before start the tank will update progress soon

Latest posts

Back