bilstein where can i get ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockyboy

Reaction score
i have been trying to get bilstein 5100 adjustable front and rear shocks saying that dont know if rear is adjustable can't find them for my navara d40, pathfinders and ohter cars but not my d40. wanting to use them with dobinson coils, not sure if want 2 or 3 inch yet i think dobinson will match blistein.
anyone know where i can get them

there is a site out there autoanything it's american import site. god bloody cheap not for navara i dont think pathfinders, jeeps and others does boost chips e.t.c., for a jeep can get full nitrocharger OME for under 900 us dollars.

Fulcrum here in australia sell them (like a suspension distributor) expect to pay ~$220 per corner though, non adjustable though they do have variable dampening rate or something. Koni have adjustable shocks for navaras and are equal in quality to bilstein.

to find the right part numbers you may need to look up Nissan Frontier parts (navara US name)

Fulcrum here in modern australia provide them (like a cancellation distributor) predict to pay ~$220 per place though, non versatile though they do have different dampening quantity or something. Koni have versatile enjoyment for navaras and are comparative in fantastic to bilstein.
to look for the right element numbers you may need to look up Car Frontier places (navara US name)

With suspension I'd be buying local if you can. I have Bilstiens on my Patrol and there a great shock but I had one spring a leak which I sent it back to Suspension Stuff and they fixed it and sent it back within a few days free of charge.

If you buy from the US your kind of screwed if something goes wrong as your without a shock for a few weeks whether you get it fixed or buy another one.

Cheers Mick.

Latest posts

Back