Bird Aviaries - Breeding / An Un-Auto Related Topic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cougars, I have eccies, amazons, conures, asiatics, quakers, black cockatoos, gang gangs, majors, and a few aussie parrots. Keeps us busy thats for sure....oh and poor lol. I hope to get into some of the rarer exotics in the coming years.

Shaun

Ive had the same except for the amazons and gang gangs...Yep they keep you busy

some nice set ups there. i used to have cockatiels, had them for a couple years, 2 used to always get jiggy with it and lay lots of eggs, but they never hatched then one day all of them were dead :( no idea what killed them, one was really tame too. one sort of was still alive but then she died not long after. suspect it was a water treatment the day before, cos the otherone died as soon as i gave her a drink.
my partner has a very grumpy galah. he has a very nasty unpredictable bite and wont let go. then he can be super friendly. but he scares me. ive got a nice scare where he went lose on my ankle and it really hurt. ive got a galah too, a baby one was found looking more like a drowned rat almot a year ago now. thought he wouldnt make it, but he did. and hes super cuddle and loves to b cradled :) and talks a lot too! he also likes to be thrown upside down lightly into the air where he flips and flies and gets all excited.
we have 3 cats, 2 horses, 3 dogs and theres lots of sheep on here. and cows which r my parnters parents. one of the horses guards the sheep from foxes as my injry means i cant ride him now as hes a stubborn old thing. but he chases roos and foxes out of the paddock. we have a turtle too.

Bloody hell mate got some animals.

Got a pic of the turtle, always wanted one as a kid for a pet.

Dave.

Back