blacked.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that has transformed how it looks now Jarryd. Looks great.

I have been toying with the 1" body lift idea just cause they look so low even with a suspension lift.
Sorry I have not got back to you regarding bash guards yet we have been super busy and things get forgotten!

If you are still interested I can get a price on some brown davis ones for you or the ARB ones if you are willing to pay for the arb gear. Definitely should get something before you use it too much offroad though.

Once again the truck looks cool.

Brian

Hey mate nice looking rig, just wondering if you can measure from the bottom of your rim to the bottom of the guard on the back if possible? Toying of the 1 inch bodylift idea but don't want my tyres to look tiny. Cheers

Hey mate nice looking rig, just wondering if you can measure from the bottom of your rim to the bottom of the guard on the back if possible? Toying of the 1 inch bodylift idea but don't want my tyres to look tiny. Cheers

850mm mate

got arb underbody protection in the process of fitting it , just have the rear dif to do

whoever at arb wrote the fitting instructions should be shot.

IMG_0283.jpg

also got some proper front recovery points made up , just need some longer HT bolts :)

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

hoping to test it all out on saturday at glasshouse :D

hey Jarryd - can you post some more snaps of the truck with the 1" body lift - really interested in fitting this myself. Maybe some of the rear - to see the rear bar.
Thanks mate - hard to find an installed 1" lift....

see the front bash plate looks good.
I serviced my mates VX SS commodore and it has a 4mm thick bash plate underneath from factory. yet our trucks have what might as well be a paper plate.
nothing to do with anything just thought id share some useless info

see the front bash plate looks good.
I serviced my mates VX SS commodore and it has a 4mm thick bash plate underneath from factory. yet our trucks have what might as well be a paper plate.
nothing to do with anything just thought id share some useless info

typical .... the protection has added a fair bit of weight plus the recovery points , you can really notice it

the bash plates got a good work out at the glasshouse drive glad i got them pitty they are grey

Hey guys has been awhile , been over seas just got back and keen to get back into it , got a few mods in mind just not sure what order I should do them in

Exhaust,sliders,roof racks + flat basket, spotties , UHF + Ariel , snorkel , chip

What to do ! Haha

mate - whatever you decide with the racks, make sure they're not ROLA HDs. They are not well designed for the car and I have had to jump through hoops to get them looking and functioning OK. ARB do a really well thought out rack for the Cab, but not sure if its a true flat rack (and it only comes in grey). Otherwise, the Rhino Platform rack (black) would be cool on some Rhino HD bars (available in black).

Latest posts

Back