bluetooth music to stereo 2014 st

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavinlzy08

Reaction score
So my phone is bluetooth connected to the car but I can't play music from my phone through the bluetooth. can't find out how to in the manual either. is it possible? 2014 st spanish build. thanks

Are you serious with no BT audio on a 2014?
You can get a BT reciever that will plug into your AUX socket..fone can be paired with the headunit for calls and paired with your BT audio reciever for music...no controls tho...all play/pause/next track and prev track has to be operated from your fone.

You have to swap the bluetooth over to Audio mode. "Settings" - "Bluetooth" - "Paired Devices" - "Audio Only" then select your phone. Those steps should be correct, if not let me know and I'll go through it in the ute again

You have to swap the bluetooth over to Audio mode. "Settings" - "Bluetooth" - "Paired Devices" - "Audio Only" then select your phone. Those steps should be correct, if not let me know and I'll go through it in the ute again

+1 - funny tho - audio only will pair and play music and work phone calls too

Haha took me some time to work out the audio only.
True with the display - everything can be done with stereo/wheel control once musics playing

Latest posts

Back