Bluetooth problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpalcat

Reaction score
Hey all.

Wanting to know if anyone else out there is having problems with their inbuilt bluetooth. I just bought the Nokia E72 and tried to pair it to my Navara and the "0000" code doesnt work.

Own a 2009 D40 Titanium Auto 2.5LT

any help or info is much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum!

Mine's in-dash via the Pioneer F900BT that I had installed, so the code's different.

It's possible that the BT unit has failed. If you can put the car into discovery mode, it ought to be visible by any phone searching for BT devices even without pairing it. Can you see yours? If not, it might be worth running it back to the dealer.

Last edited:
Think Tony's on the right track as I have an E72 and the factory bluetooth and there is no problem. However, about six months ago for some reason the car refused to pair with the phone - the result was Nissan replaced the bluetooth unit under warranty.

I think there is a problem with the E72 & the E63. They seem to loose pairing to the bluetooth devices for no apparent reason. I have had to remove the phone from the bluetooth device & pair them again a couple of times.
Phil

Nice car mate :big_smile:

I didn't have any problems pairing the two devices but on my 1000km check i mentioned had a bit of a whistle coming out of my bluetooth speaker when on the phone and they ended up replacing the whole thing, now its fine.

Do you guys use voice recognition when using your bluetooth?
Gee its bloody handy.

i have an E71 and factory bluetooth, and i can connect but i cant transfer my phone book over.

I have an E51 and the bluetooth does whatever it pleases. Connects automaticly sometimes, not others. Refuses to connect at all sometimes as now. I'll put it on the list for my next visit to the dealer

Latest posts

Back