Bob Brown resigns

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see Brown has stepped down. It's time the Greens dissolved. They get votes from people wanting an alternative, any alternative, and unfortunately it has only been the Greens that have stepped up to the plate. I'd honestly like to see The Democrats step up and take a hold again.

At least you've come up with a valid argument, rather than just blurting out some crap with no evidence to support it. Present the facts and I will happily listen even agree if it fits my own ideology

so, where's your evidence to the contrary?

Bring back Bob!

This is pathetic. The first thing from Milne's mouth? Apparently it's Abbott's fault that the government is trying for a budget surplus. Gee he's clever, using his Jedi mind control tricks to make them promise to balance the books like that.

Poor little mite that Swan is, he's got no hope against such an intellectual giant with mind control powers

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/greens-leader-christine-milne-blames-abbott-for-budget-surplus-imperative/story-fn59niix-1226326997717

Wow, your right what an outcry. A whole 5.3% of our waters protected, its a disgrace.
:wristy::wristy::wristy:

.is that the best answer you got apart from a whole lot of:jackoff:

yes it is a disgrace.. and they wanted more at the time, and will want more again is given the oportunity, tho it seems your as one eyed as that tool you keep your hand on

Latest posts

Back