KRudd brings the funnies. Why does everyone love this moron ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...ding-into-office/story-fn59nm2j-1226480860485

KEVIN Rudd has praised Julia Gillard's commitment to winning a temporary seat on the UN Security Council, while again ruling out a challenge to her leadership.

Mr Rudd said he was committed to keeping Tony Abbott out of government, and accused the Opposition Leader of playing “domestic politics” with the UN Security Council bid.

The attempt to win a seat on the UN Security Council was launched by Mr Rudd as prime minister and was seen as one of his pet projects.

“I think the Prime Minister and the Foreign Minister are in there supporting it fully,” he said of Ms Gillard and Bob Carr, who are both in New York.

Mr Rudd said he was no threat to Ms Gillard's leadership, and reiterated his vow not to challenge for the post again.

“I said before and I've said since that I stand by my remarks in February and I make no exception to that whatsoever,” he told ABC radio.

.“As I said, it's up to all of us to roll up our sleeves and get behind the effort to ensure Mr Abbott, who doesn't have the policies or the temperament to be prime minister, to prevent him from sliding into office through the back door.”

Speaking from Beijing Mr Rudd, who championed Australia's push for a seat on the UN Security Council, said Australia was seen as a middle-power and needed to be “at the table”.

“I said when I launched our bid that it would be difficult to win because all of these ballots in the UN for the Security Council are hotly contested,” Mr Rudd said.

“This therefore can never be taken for granted and having everyone united in Australia, as we have always been in the past, is important.

“For me it is disappointing that again Mr Abbott has chosen to play domestic politics on a fundamental national interest question.”

The Opposition Leader yesterday told Sydney radio 2GB that Ms Gillard should not be “swanning around New York” trying to drum up support for Australia's Security Council bid and instead should be in Jakarta talking to Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono about border protection issues.

But Mr Abbott was caught out when it was revealed that President Yudhoyono was also in New York for the UN General Assembly, and not in Indonesia.

Foreign Minister Bob Carr, who is also in New York to push Australia's case for a seat on the Security Council, said Mr Abbott was attempting to “retreat to the Anglosphere” by criticising Australia's discussions with Africa and other nations over the bid.

“What Tony Abbott is reflecting here is a view of Australia's place in the world. He would be very happy with Australia making a retreat to the Anglosphere,” Senator Carr said.

“He doesn't like the idea, he's got a bit of the John Howard in him, he isn't comfortable with Australia talking to Africa, the Caribbean, Latin America or to Asia.”

Mr Abbott rejected Senator Carr's comments, saying: “Well he obviously doesn't know me very well does he?”

Ms Gillard, who has fallen ill, is still expected to address the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.

A vote on the two available temporary seats on the Security Council will occur next month.

Why is Rudd is Beijing ?

He's a back bencher for Gods sake, the man is a moron who has cost us Billions and Billions of dollars.

If he ran a business the way he ran the Government, he'd be in gaol. Second thoughts, Mr Rudd, please start a business on the side.

This UN (Dictators) seat will be the most expensive seat ever bought.

Oh and did anyone see Gillard didn't do her speech, maybe the European leaders didn't want another lecture.

No doubt Bob Carr would of embarrassed us though.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in0jkEIwuw4[/YT]

^ This guy is a wanker, not a massive fan of Abbott either but anyone is better then Rudd and Gillard.

Talk about Temperament Rudd, yeah how about that.

^ Dunno, I hate them both.

Actually, KRudds insulation program caused a few people to get killed.

Gillards ignorance caused how many "Asylum Seekers" to drown. Make that economic refugees.

No point voting Labor, half of their candidates will be in gaol for fraud and theft after they lose their seats.

Would you vote for Craig Thomson, Anthony Albanese, Wayne (NO !@#$ing idea) Swan, Simon Crean (Apparently QLD highways should be payed for by the private sector, Ie, Toll roads), Craig Emerson etc and the rest of the !@#$ ups.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4nlIEHfaU[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWKd7_BlOA[/YT]

I have no idea why anyone would vote for these @#$% ups.

Cant miss this moron getting abused. Such a deserving person.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soaPhHKX2Oo[/YT]

First, who is this "everyone" that loves Rudd. No way Jose. I've seen his type before.

The problem Dave is that there is no alternative provided to Julia Gillard by the other side.

although, I still can not get over how they recycled that idiot Carr into Federal Parliament. The rot in NSW happened under his ten year reign.

Are you starting too become a righty Terry.

Usually you try and argue with me. Haha.

As far as I am concerned, the whole Labor party need to be thrown out.

I am not the biggest Abbott fan, however I personally think he would do better for the country then Gillard and Rudd.

I hope Katter's party get a few seats.

I dont mind Barnaby Joyce, however he's not a pretty boy that will win votes for the party.

Its quite pathetic really, people still vote on looks and sex.

I would label Rudd a few things, most of them not very nice. However Moron is not one of them. This bloke is quite smart, very well read, speaks Chinesse fluently, which quite an feat in itself and is very much across most things politcally but when he opens his mouth and that- smarty pants diplo waffel comes out I imeadiatly feel like thowing up. The bloke is painfull at best.

That, and who their parents vote for. biggest problem in Australian politics is apathy - most people just don't give a fat rat's clacker.

I second that, its got me stuffed why no one ever stand up against new taxes. You can only gouge the people so much, sometimes I think life would be so so much easier as a dole bludger. Probably get further under Labor to then the workers.

I would label Rudd a few things, most of them not very nice. However Moron is not one of them. This bloke is quite smart, very well read, speaks Chinesse fluently, which quite an feat in itself and is very much across most things politcally but when he opens his mouth and that- smarty pants diplo waffel comes out I imeadiatly feel like thowing up. The bloke is painfull at best.

When he said he didn't care about farmers going under and we can import those products from China, that makes him a moron.

Put him to work doing a blue collar workers job, he wouldn't last 10 minutes. The whole lot of current politicians are so out of touch with the average worker its not funny.

Taken from a FB page.

Wayne Swann on 7:30pm report Tuesday night – In a nutshell Wayne was told that in 2009 he described interest rates being 3% as an “emergency” rate. He was then asked why now he is describing it as proof the government is doing a good job. Swannie then went on to describe the person who used the term “emergency” rate as a bit of a goose and that in the end it was just more Liberal Smear. The interviewer then went onto to remind him that they were HIS words. A fact he ignored and went on to attack the opposition again.

It happens in the first 2 minutes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8vrcj3B074

The more Wayne Swan talks, the more everyone realises he is as dumb as a box of hammers. Unfortunately he's not smart enough to keep his mouth shut so there is some doubt about how stupid he is. He has to open his mouth and remove all doubt.

Latest posts

Back