Body lift 2'' After a 2'' suspension lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

75 GRC

Reaction score
Hi lads,
Am looking at doing a 2 inch body lift on my O2
V6str. Just had a 2 inch suspension lift done (EFS brand) Wondering is it straightforward to add the body lift, And what will I have to look at Altering for the fitment. I know the bull bar will have to come up 2 inches. What are the problems Well I encounter.eg Brake lines Etc
If someone could point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks lads

Straight forward mate. No extended lines needed etc. Just need to remove the bottom section off the radiator shroud and undo the steering shaft so it can extend when you lift the body. Brake lines are attached to the chassis.

I would get a Zordo kit as he provides directions on fitting and you can give him a call if you are struggling withssomething.

Rusty

I done mine mate and all I had to do was lift the bullbar up I done mine 2 months ago now and seems to be all good just a vibration on take off

Call John from Zordo's Suspension is the only person to see in brisbane for Liftkits, (suspension or body).... He is in Kedron and give him a call or visit his web ste for a price

I think its around $400 for the block and you to fit it or about $1000 for him to do it. He says it only takes one day...

Straight forward mate. No extended lines needed etc. Just need to remove the bottom section off the radiator shroud and undo the steering shaft so it can extend when you lift the body. Brake lines are attached to the chassis.

I would get a Zordo kit as he provides directions on fitting and you can give him a call if you are struggling withssomething.

Rusty

Hi mate I'm in the process of fitting it myself, just wondering if you were able to hook me up with a photo or two explaining how to undo the steering shaft and loosen the shroud please mate? Cheers trent

Back