Body lift block diameters?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers guys. One more thing, to save me frigin around looking. How many of each, what size bolt holes, and how long are bolts required? Gunna get a mate to spin some off on the lathe at work.
Edit: lazy prick I know, I should just get under and look....

Last edited:
To save you frigging around pull out all the bolts on one side, it'll take you 10 minutes. Get each bolt 50mm longer x 2.
Or just buy a kit off Zordo. It's worth it.

Pretty sure the cab on my 08 had 4xM12 and 4xM10 but I can't remember what I used with the tray, have a feeling they were all M10 but not 100% sure sorry.
As for the length I suggest doing what fatboy said just to make sure you end up with the right bolts, also check diameter. When I made mine I got bolt sizes and lengths of here somewhere but they ended up being different on my navara.

Thanks anyway guys, but you're right. I'll just pull em out and work out lengths myself. I'm well aware of the tensile strength requirements, and would buy a kit from Zordo but I can get billet alloy blocks for nix.

Latest posts

Back