Body lift engineered Gold Coast ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ant81

Reaction score
Hey, can anyone recommend somewhere to go on the Gold Coast to get a 2inch body lift engineered??

Cheers

Is that turners engineering in nerang?
Cause there actually my in laws, so I've asked the mechanic already he's not being very helpful

i beleive it is turners engineering. lets us know how you go as im thinking about getting a bodylift very soon and im on the gc aswell. cheers

Yer I will, I can recommend 4wd performance center in nerang for the body lift, great guys and did a good job

Yer I will, I can recommend 4wd performance center in nerang for the body lift, great guys and did a good job

Are you able to give an idea on what they charged for what was done. I'm going to have mine done soon. I've heard good things about them from Few people.

-Tyler

Wicked mike does do it, thanks mate I'll go back and see him.
4wd performance charged me $1100, they say it could be $1200 cause sometimes the bolts under the rear seats can cause a few issues. That's for a style side ute maybe cheaper if it's a flat bed tray??
No problems with it at all, mixed with a 2inch suspension lift = 33's:)

4wd performance charged me $1100, they say it could be $1200 cause sometimes the bolts under the rear seats can cause a few issues. That's for a style side ute maybe cheaper if it's a flat bed tray??

$120 was for compliance inspection and mod plate only. Kit and instillation not included in that price. I did my own install.

*edit* and yes the bolts under rear of cab and under B pillar can be a pain in the ar$e. My drivers side B pillar captive nut broke off inside the body. Had to cut floor pan to get to the nut- an extra 1.5hr stuffing around.

Last edited:
Just spoke with mike and it's $120 to get the mod plate done and he needs 24 hours notice before you see him to book it in.. I'm just waiting for a few bits and pieces to come to compete the body lift and it's going in next week to be done. I'll keep you guys posted

Thanks for that mate, might have to go in and see them. Did they adjust the height of any bar work at all in that price?

-Tyler

Yes they do, I got I new winch bar to suit body lift the following week so they didn't adjust mine but I'm pretty sure it's included mate.

Just had my body lift mod plated at turners, $120 no dramas
Recommend going to see mike, it's a good feeling being legal....

Latest posts

Back